VU+ UNO 4K UHD, 1x DVB-S2 FBC Twin Tuner
Linux Enigma 2 Receiver UHD 2160p
The VU + Uno 4K offers Plug & Play Full Band Capture (FBC) tuners for the first time and thus speedy program changes. The built-in tuner slot provides space for a DVB-S2 FBC or a DVB-C FBC tuner. Great specification includes Gigabit LAN interface as well as USB 3.0 ports.
VU + Uno 4K Linux UHD Set-top box
Digital satellite receiver for UHD and HD TV and radio programs.
The heart of the VU + Uno 4K is the 2x 1,700 MHz ARM DualCore processor. Experience UltraHighDefinition (UHD) TV with the VU + Uno 4K Set-Top-Box.
What is a DVB-S2 FBC Twin Tuner?
A DVB-S2 FBC Twin Tuner has 8 demodulators.
For two conventional (e.g., twin LNB) satellite feeds, the tuner is comparable to two conventional and six additional tuners that operate in the loop mode. This allows you to view, stream, or record stations from 8 different transponders from two different satellites simultaneously.
In SCR mode (Unicable) with 8 frequencies, this corresponds to 8 conventional tuners.
What is a DVB-C FBC tuner?
A DVB-C FBC tuner has 8 demodulators. This corresponds to a receiver with 8 conventional DVB-C tuners.
You can view, stream, or record 8 stations at the same time.
- Very fast switching times
- WebKit Browser
- HD transcoding
- HDMI 2.0 output
- Gigabit LAN
- 1x tuner slot for e.g. DVB-S2 / DVB-C full-band capture (FBC) tuner
- USB 3.0
- ARM CPU (2x 1,700 MHz)
- EMMC flash memory
- HVEC / H.265 video decoding
- External 12 V power supply
- 1,700 MHz ARM DualCore processor
- 4096 MB Flash (eMMC)
- 2048 MB DDR3 DRAM
- Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000 MBit / s)
- 1x DVB common interface slot
- 1x Smartcard Reader (Xcrypt)
- 1x USB 3.0 (page)
- 1x USB 3.0 (rear)
- S / PDIF Audio output optical (digital)
- 1x HDMI 2.0 video / audio output (digital)
- Unlimited channel list for TV and radio
- EPG (Electronic Program Guide) support
- Supports bouquet lists (favorite lists)
- OSD in many languages
- Appearance of the user interface variedly customizable (skin support)
- Extensible with many free plugins (apps)
- Automatic / manual channel search
- DiSEqC 1.0 / 1.1 / 1.2, USALS
- SCR / CSS (EN50494 & EN50607)
- External 12 Volt power supply
- Power switch
- RS232 service interface
- Free apps for iOS and Android
Video compression HVEC / H.265, MPEG-2 / H.264 and MPEG-1 compatible
Video Interface PAL G / 25 Hz, NTSC
Aspect ratio 4: 3/16: 9
Letterbox for 4: 3 TV sets
Sampling frequencies 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
S / PDIF output optical (AC3)
Audio Compression MPEG-1 & MPEG-2 Layer I and II, MP3
Audio Mode Dual (main / sub), Stereo
Sampling frequencies 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 16 kHz, 22.05 kHz, 24 kHz
<13W (in operation, with LNB)
<12W (in operation, without LNB)
<0.5W (deep standby mode)
External power supply:
Input: 110 - 240V AC / 50 - 60Hz / 1.0A
Output: 12V = / 3.0A
Ambient temperature + 15 ° C ... + 35 ° C
Relative humidity <80%
Dimensions (W x D x H): 230 mm x 175 mm x 50 mm
Weight: 0.75 kg
1x VU + Uno 4K UHD Receiver
1x remote control
1x Quick start manual (German / English)
1x external IR receiver
1x HDMI cable
2x batteries (AAA)
1x power supply (110-240V / 12V)